and time for a contest!
I just returned from a mini-vacation to Pennsylvania and New Jersey, where I had a chance to relax and catch up with family. Good times, good times. No I won’t make you guess how many cousins, second cousins, removed cousins, and outlaw cousins I saw. In homage to last summer’s contest, I will make you guess the number of different license plates I have seen since last Friday. The person who guesses closest to the number of different state/province license plates spotted will win their choice of sock or lace yarn. If there are multiple winners, the random number generator will be called into duty.
To help you guess, here’s my itinerary and a hint:
- Friday – drive into work, leave early for a doctor’s appointment, drive from Boston to northern New Jersey.
- Saturday – drive to Lambertville, NJ/New Hope, PA, then to Furlong, PA and back to northern NJ
- Sunday – drive around the block. Really. That was it.
- Monday – drove around the northern NJ countryside. Horse country. Union, Morris, and Hunterdon counties to be precise. Mom and I took mostly back roads.
- Tuesday – drove from NJ back to Boston.
- Hint – All New England States but one are represented in the count.
Send your guesses to contest.superguppy AT gmail DOT com (don’t forget to make the necessary substitutions). Submit your guesses by midnight on Friday and all will be revealed on Saturday.