I’ve been tagged by hand eye crafts.
1. I am near sighted in one eye and far sighted in the other. I finally had to give up playing soccer because I couldn’t judge ball flight anymore.
2. I love going out for breakfast. Mmmm, tasty food, the newspaper, and no dishes. The post-breakfast nap is mandatory.
3. I don’t mind speaking in public, but I am painfully shy. Painfully. If you spot me at a fiber festival, and I don’t say anything, I’m not being rude, I’m just trying to blend into the background. Feel free to say ‘hello’ (I don’t bite).
4. I have commitment issues. I’m in favor of monogamy, but I am terrified of marriage, so I have always said “no”.
5. I can drink a glass of water/beer off of my forehead without using my hands. It’s a great Stupid Human Trick, but I am too shy (see #3) to go on Letterman.
6. I was a cheerleader in high school. I don’t understand why people are so shocked when I share this piece of info about myself.
7. My IQ is genius level.
My taggees are: